SSC CHSL 2022 Notification: Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and More
Each year, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) exams aid in the selection of applicants for crucial positions in the many ministries and departments of the Indian government as well as in subordinate offices. Of all the exams conducted by the SSC, one of the most popular exams happens to be the Combined Higher Secondary Level exam popularly known as SSC CHSL. Although supposedly easier, the exam is nonetheless quite competitive.
Let’s cover all important aspects of the SSC CHSL Exam 2022 including the Application process, eligibility, vacancies, exam pattern, syllabus and more.
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy-
The Staff Selection Commission will announce the likely openings for SSC CHSL 2022 after the notification has been published. SSC fills hundreds of positions in government agencies each year. The SSC CHSL Recruitment drive 2022 will be used by the commission to fill positions for Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator. The table contains information about the openings from the previous year, which candidates can view. Following is a list of the open positions by post:
SSC CHSL Eligibility-
Candidates taking the SSC CHSL Exam this year must be fully aware of the requirements. The following are the SSC CHSL eligibility requirements:
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of Bhutan, India, and Nepal.
- Age Limit: The age range for candidates must be 18 to 27 years old.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have completed their 12th class or the equivalent from a university-recognized board.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern-
Three tiers or levels make up the SSC CHSL Exam. The basic layout of the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Tier II||Descriptive Paper|
|Tier III||Skill Test|
Candidates must regularly check the official SSC CHSL Notification to acquire updates regarding changes in the exam pattern before developing a study plan.
SSC CHSL Syllabus-
The SSC CHSL Syllabus includes topics on many different subjects. The SSC CHSL Exam syllabus may change from tier to tier. The following is the exam’s syllabus for this year:
- Tier I: This stage’s topics will test the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the English language, general awareness, quantitative aptitude, and general intelligence and reasoning.
- Tier II: The candidate’s writing abilities will be tested in this descriptive exam. Candidates will be required to submit applications and essays on a variety of subjects, such as national securities, economic changes, etc.
- Tier III: A computer proficiency test and a test on data entry speed make up this level. Candidates who have applied for the positions of DEO and DEO must take this test (CAG).
SSC CHSL Apply Online-
Candidates must fill out an application form on the official SSC website in order to register for the SSC CHSL Exam 2022.
The following are the steps for SSC CHSL registration:
- Visit the SSC website.
- Use your email address and mobile number to sign up.
- After you register with your mobile number and email address, a registration ID will be produced for you to use to log in.
- Put in all the necessary information, including name, address, etc.
- Upload any required papers, such as signatures and photos.
- Check the application form to make sure all the information is accurate and error-free before pressing the “submit” button.
- Choose your method of payment for the application fee and enter the
information. The procedure for registering will be finished.
SSC CHSL 2022 Answer Key and Result-
The commission will release the SSC CHSL Answer Key of each tier approximately 10 days after the examination for different tiers is over. After a few weeks of declaring the provisional SSC CHSL Answer Key, the SSC declares the Result in a PDF format on the official SSC website.